Fleet from Adrian Brien Kia
Understanding your business and making your job easier through better communication, processes and people.
If you're ready to work with a professional and proactive organisation that has the willingness, resources and drive to really understand your business. Then contact the fleet team at Adrian Brien Kia!
What we offer is:
- A professional team who want to understand your business and your fleet.
- A process that seeks to understand you and your needs.
- A quarterly newsletter for fleet departments outlining key / important issues.
- A determination to ensure that we always deliver on our promises.
- Strong and well established relationships with manufacturers to ensure that we can provide you relevant information.
- A team based approach, so you are never stuck if your account manager is on holidays.
- A supportive and customer driven management team that is willing to take ownership of problems and help you to resolve issues.
Kia's Unlimited Kilometre 7 Year Warranty
Kia's new vehicle warranty is more than just a commitment to quality and reliability. It's a peace-of-mind promise that continues long after the original date of purchase.
All Kia vehicles purchased from 1st October 2014 are backed by the confidence of Kia's 7 Year Factory Warranty, unless the vehicle has been or is intended for use as rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicle in which case these vehicles are still backed by Kia's 7 Year/150,000km Warranty (whichever comes first). Should any vehicle be sold prior to the end of seven years, any remaining warranty is fully transferable to a new owner, further enhancing its value.
Kia warrants that your new vehicle is covered against defects in material and workmanship, subject to terms and conditions. This means an authorised Kia servicing dealer will make all necessary repairs to correct any warrantable concern covered by Kia's new vehicle warranty, without charge to you. For further details regarding terms and conditions, contact Adrian Brien Kia.
All Kia approved parts and accessories fitted prior to, or at time of delivery of a new Kia vehicle will be covered by the same warranty applying to that vehicle. If installed after retail sale, accessories are covered for the remainder of the warranty or 12 months, whichever is the greater (except for the Kia Soul body graphics which are covered by a 24-month warranty).
Run Your Fleet with Adrian Brien Kia
A professional approach means that we aim to UNDERSTAND your business and how your fleet fits into it.
When you choose Adrian Brien Kia fleet we aim to understand:
- Your business operations and how the fleet fits into it.
- Your car policy and what influences the vehicle selection process i.e. fit for purpose / tool of trade, price, employee retention, environmental issues, etc...
- How you currently manage your vehicles from purchase through to disposal, your retention period, KM's, etc...
- The challenges / changes that your business faces over the next 12 months which may impact the fleet.
- Issues that you face within the fleet or in the running of it.
We are committed to being proactive by:
- Communicating with you regularly, not only when you have placed an order and even if you are not yet a customer!
- Keeping you up to date with fleet news including any new products * outlining specifications, pricing, timelines, etc... As well as any legislation changes or production issues that may impact / affect your fleet.
- Making it easy for you to deal with us.